This was a fun & yummy recipe. I created shish kabobs for my hubby to grill… as he grilled them, I prepped the pesto & the pasta… Then we merged our separate pieces together & had a delish dinner!
Grilled Steak & Veggie Pesto Pasta
- 1 lb chuck eye steak, cubed into 2″ pieces
- 1 large onion, diced into 1-2″ pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, diced into 1-2″ pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, diced into 1-2″ pieces
- S & P
- 1 bag of noodles
- 1/4 C pesto (I made fresh)
BBQ skewers- soaked in water for 30 minutes prior to grilling
Create bbq shish kebobs placing
Sprinkle well w/ S & P… Grill… till the meat is cooked well, turning the kabobs… about 8 minutes on each side.
While the kebobs are cooking… cook the noodles. When kebobs are finished, take steak & veg off of the skewers & toss steak, veg, pesto & pasta together. Serve w/ fresh shredded parmesan.