If you follow some people or pages that clutter your Google+ stream or if you’d like to read their posts when you click their circle, there’s a very easy way to mute them.
1. Create a new circle. You can call it Muted.
2. Add the people and pages you want to mute.
3. Go to your Google+ stream, click “More” below the search box and select the circle you’ve created.
4. Click the wheel icon from the “In this circle” box and uncheck “Show posts in Home stream”.
5. You can add other people later to the Muted circle. You can also mute other circles or just pick “Amount: Fewer” from the settings menu instead of hiding all the posts.
Google Operating System